About us


AddThis Feed Button



« Home | Jaw of Life Used to Free Four-Year-Old From Washin... » | More links for 5 Feb 2008 » | Supermarket Domino » | Foot on Left, Root on Right » | Skin Art » | Unborn Twins 'Kicked Out Cancer' » | Mystery Man Gives Couple Blank Cheque » | Ice That Contains Human Waste Flattens Shed » | Take Your Medicine, or Try This Tooth » | 'Itch-Free' Pyjamas Dream Comes True »

Student Eats Key 'So He Can Keep Partying'

In the hunt for lost keys most people check under the sofa, in their jacket pocket and even back at the pub. But student Chris Foster had to have his stomach x-rayed before he could find where he left his keys the night before.

Chris had swallowed his room key so that his friends couldn't take him home and put him to bed.

But when he woke up, after spending the night on a friend's sofa, he had no recollection of his alcohol-fuelled protest. When friends told him about the stunt he didn't believe them.

However, he soon realised he was suffering from more than a normal hangover, and took himself to hospital.

After telling doctors what may have happened, the computer design student underwent an x-ray and was stunned to see the two-inch Yale key lying in the pit of his stomach.

Medics sent him home and told him to let nature take it's course.
The key emerged 31 hours later and as Chris didn't want to pay the £20 fee his landlord would have charged him for a new one, he cleaned it up and put it back on his fob to use.

Source: Telegraph
Tags: | | |

Links to this post

Create a Link

Local Time