Weird Animals created using Photoshop!

Have you seen before these animals? Some of them do look cute and funny, but others seem a bit too weird. Who knows maybe one day such hybrids may be actually created!

Weird Animals

Much more images after the jump.

Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals
Weird Animals

Source:Worth1000 via Yuretz
Tags: | | |

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aaaaaaaaahhh. They scare me and they're gonna haunt me tonite. Some are cute but a lot are just 100% pure creepy! Urgh
Anonymous said…
Some r cute but quite some r gonna haunt me tonite. Sweet dreams! *wince*
Anonymous said…
these photos do not suck they are really cool and whoever said they suck doesn't know art and does not appreciate it.
Anonymous said…
awe, i love them, they are cute.... I WANT THEM AS PETS!!
Anonymous said…
Omg that looks awesome. You're a pure genius. [=
My whole class looked at this yesterday XDD
I would never look at these animals the same again. o_o
Anonymous said…
wow that stuff is reallt awesome and some of them are even kind of cut!!!Stace-lynn
Anonymous said…
looks like illegal experimenting .. ><
Anonymous said…
Nicely done, though I do agree some of them are creepy. Good technique though, very smooth transitions.
Anonymous said…
anybody know where to find a gorilla's head on a crow's body? i believe its called the crowmartie.
Anonymous said…
the mousnake is really cute :)
Anonymous said…
THESE ANIMALS ARE SOOO ect. CUTE! :D
Anonymous said…
I love these pics. I showed it to my science class yesterday and everyone loved it. This is really a worthwhile site to visit. I will make sure everyone visits it.
Victorigirl181 said…
Feb. 17, 2008 4:14P.M.
I LOVE the pics! They are a great Halloween freak-out. My friends litterally fell out of their chairs laghing. I just looked down at them and kept on looking at the pictures. After awhile, I started to laugh too.
Anonymous said…
OMG! These are sooooo CUTE!!! I love them!!!

Shut up, other people! They are NOT creepy, they do NOT suck!

I love them they're so awesome!
Anonymous said…
cool some were just too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
haha. these pictures are so hilarious. some are pretty creepy but the rest are just plain funnyy.
Anonymous said…
Thats cool. I did happen to notice many flaws though... but I guess that happens when you are also working with the same sort of stuff. :)
Anonymous said…
I think these are so brilliant, especially the ones that you accept at first glance and then you realise. I love them, thank you for sharing these!
Anonymous said…
It's just pure cruelty. Imagine that's you, being put into another person's body that you don't like, using photoshop. Duncha have anything better to do than edit the poor creatures?!?!?! Animals have feelings to you know...
Anonymous said…
"It's just pure cruelty. Imagine that's you, being put into another person's body that you don't like, using photoshop. Duncha have anything better to do than edit the poor creatures?!?!?! Animals have feelings to you know..."

You retard - its a picture
Anonymous said…
Anybody have any tutorials on how to do this? They'd be much appreciated! =D
Anonymous said…
some people made some WEIRD creatures...i sure wouldnt want to meet some of them
Anonymous said…
Wow it is amazing, well done on being an absolute genius whoever did this. I love them, they are really really strange! Brilliant work, however some of them seemed too normal, and I didn't see what the change was lol, oh well, all are great, and freaky all the same!!
Anonymous said…
Many of these are from http://www.humandescent.com/
Anonymous said…
the animals rock, the eagles are the best
they rule!
Anonymous said…
i like the eagel dog
Anonymous said…
Oh my God, these pictures are sooo good. It's amazing! Who made them sure is talented, I wish I could do that. Congratulations!
Anonymous said…
wow! i had to look twice at some ..cuz i almost couldnt tell that they weren't real..i was like "hey isnt that a real animal" and then id be like "ohhh i see"...most of them were cute and would be pretty cool..some were gross looking and weeeiirdd..good job of fooling me though.
Anonymous said…
these pics are seriosly freakin me out man. i mean hybrids they are totally unreal
Anonymous said…
it is so cool man
Anonymous said…
Awsome!
Anonymous said…
Fantastic work!