About us

Subscribe

AddThis Feed Button

Credit


Counter


« Home | A million thank you » | A self-playing violin » | An unusual game of strip poker » | World's first 1 terabyte hard disk drive » | Creative ads on trucks » | Mysterious Dark Matter Revealed » | Broadcaster embarrassed by porn » | Dolphins not as intelligent as thought » | Make a panography » | Technology that produces infinite energy? »



Could the house fire be caused by Dell laptop?

House severely damaged by fireLouis Minner was awoken by the smell of an electrical fire but after a quick survey of his house, nothing was found and he went back to bed. Forty-five minutes later, he was awoken again and shocked to discover that his couch was on fire.

His house was severely damaged by the fire which took fire-fighters 10 minutes to extinguish. In addition to an uninhabitable house, the family had lost all of its possessions. However, nobody was hurt in the fire.

Recent reports of Dell laptop bursting into flames led Louis Minner to believe that his wife’s Dell laptop which was sitting on the couch at the time of the incident must have started the fire.

It is still unknown as to whether the fire was sparked by a Dell laptop. The exact cause of the fire is still under investigation and it is still too early to jump into conclusion. Nevertheless, it is better to be safe than sorry. If you are still holding on to an affected laptop, you should exchange your battery as soon as possible.

Link & Image: Gizmodo
Related post: Dell recalls batteries
Tags: | | | |

Labels:

Links to this post

Create a Link

Local Time

Advertisement