The all in one toothbrush set

OHSO toothbrush
We all need to stay fresh and clean, but at times cleaning our teeth has always presented us with a slight problem, especially so if we've been working or partying till daylight.

OHSO was engineered to be the ultimate travel toothbrush. Besides looking good the OHSO comes in handy in situations like these. Its toothpaste is stored in the handle for safekeeping and the window shows you how much paste is in the chamber. Turn the knob clockwise and paste is dispensed though the rubber nozzle on the bristle head. Tilt down and paste is delivered directly to the bristles. Now, how cool is that!

View its complete set after the jump.

OHSO toothbrush

Link & Image: ThinkGeek via Shaktronics
Tags: |

Comments

Anonymous said…
I bought this and was very disappointed. (1) The chamber only holds enough for a hotel sample amount of tooth paste. (2) The bristles only come in soft. (3) The thing looks like a dildo. Who wants to carry that around? (4) The shank is too short so you have to stick the whole thing in your mouth (see 3). (5) The screw top doesn't fit standard sized toothpaste tubes, so refilling it is an adapter needing toothpaste mess. (6) Cheaper alternatives are available. Save your money.
Anonymous said…
Too bad you had a bad experience because I really like my toothbrush.

I have the clear one, so mine doesn't look like a dildo. The toothpaste lasts about a week and it fits in my small purse, which I like. I use aquafresh and I didn't even need the adapter.

I bought 4 of them for Christmas gifts for the travelers on my list. I'd recommend it.

-Sam