About us

Subscribe

AddThis Feed Button

Credit


Counter


« Home | The Real-Life Pinocchio » | Skinning Coconuts with One's Teeth » | Pulling a Car with One's Nose » | The Boy That Drinks Ink! » | Salmon Spawn Trout » | City Made of Toothpicks » | Using the Calculator at a Lightning Fast Speed » | Kilogram 'Losing Weight' » | Scientists Develop Non-Stick Chewing Gum » | Something's Fishy About That Thai Bikini »



Chocolate Lego

Chocolate Lego bricksChocablog has detailed instructions on how you can create these delicious chocolate Lego bricks.

It was sometime last year that I first came up with the idea of combining two of my favourite things - chocolate and Lego - but didn’t really know where to start. I knew I’d need some kind of mold, but never got around to working out the best way to make one. And then I discovered Lego Ice Cube Trays and immediately knew they’d be perfect for what I wanted.

Chocolate Lego bricks
Source: Chocablog
Tags: |

Labels:

Links to this post

Create a Link

Local Time

Advertisement