Exploding chair shocks cashier

Exploding chairIn a bizarre incident, an office chair in a supermarket of Jingdezhen, Jiangxi Province, exploded last Tuesday, seriously injuring a cashier's bottom.

The cashier surnamed Chen was seated on the chair watching TV and as she stood up, the chair exploded.

Doctors said serious wounds were found over large areas of Chen's buttocks, and had to be hospitalized for further observation. The local commercial and industrial office is examining the quality of the office chair.

Source: ChinaDaily