Girl's 'evil' Chinese Tattoo

Charlene WilliamsA Poole woman who thought she had "Mum" tattooed in Chinese symbols on her back has spoken of her shock at being told it actually read "Friend Come Hell."

Mum-of-one Charlene Williams, of Canford Heath, had the tattoo done on her lower back four years ago. The 19-year-old was perfectly happy with the three-symbol design until last week when it was spotted by a Chinese woman.

She said: "I was just bending over to my little girl and this woman came in and started screaming Evil, evil - very bad!' She added: "It was awful. I can laugh now but at the time I was fuming. For four years I was walking around with that.

The offending design has now disappeared under large flowers topped with her six-month-old daughter's name, Katelyn.

Source: Dorset Echo
Tags: | |

Comments