Kitten in Washing Machine Ordeal

MollyA 10-week-old kitten used up one of its nine lives when it survived a 20-minute ordeal in a washing machine.

Bethany's mother Sonia Hall, said: "I was in a state of panic when I saw her, but thankfully we have one of those machines that switches off easily.

"Even then I had to wait two to three minutes until it drained, but on touching the glass I found it was warm so I thought she couldn't possibly have survived.

"When we were finally able to open the door and move away the laundry she seemed OK as she was sitting up and meowing, but her eyes were closed."

The pet, which had crawled into the machine at the Hall family home in Meadomsley, near Consett, suffered eye damage and had breathing difficulties. But after a course of antibiotics and physiotherapy, Molly recovered.

Video after the jump.

Video: BBC
Source: BBC
Tags: | |

Comments