Man Goes For Long Leg Hair Record


Medical student Wes Pemberton is really proud of his long hair -- hair longer than anyone's on Earth. His one long hair is, in his own words, a freak of nature that's firmly attached to his left calf.

On his calf, surrounded by normal hair, was a hair that measures five inches (12.7 cm) long. "I just kind of washed it, and tried to protect it. When I get in the shower, I condition it to make sure it stays nice and strong."

Wes knew Guinness would want to know.

Wes said the rest of him is normal. "No, I'm not this monkeyman with these long leg hairs all over my body. It was just one strand."

And it'll be gone soon, once the record is his. "Once that's done, I think I might pluck it out and hang it there next to the certificate."

It may take a couple of months before the record is verified. The current leg hair world record of 4.88 inches (12.4 cm) is held by a man in Australia back in 2005.

Video: Yahoo News
Source: Kltv
Tags: | | | |

Comments