Man Saved From Killer Yawn
A yawning husband almost died – after his mouth got stuck wide open.
Tired Ben Shire was making a cuppa when he strained his jaw so much he dislocated it. The horrified store worker, 34, collapsed in his kitchen unable to breathe or swallow.
His frantic wife dialled 999 as he lay choking on his saliva. Ambulancemen rushed him to hospital with his jaw still locked – and brought him back from the brink of death using a suction device.
Ben said yesterday after medics won a four-hour battle to close his mouth: “We can laugh about it now – but it wasn’t funny at the time.
Source: The Sun
Tags: Yawn | Ben Shire