Man's Ability to Eat Hundreds of Hot Chili Peppers


A sixty-two year old man from India's northeastern Assam eats hundreds of the world's hottest chilies in an attempt to make it to the Guinness Book of World Records.

Unusual as it may appear, but the businessman claims that his tryst with eating chilies dates back to 1964 when he first started chomping on them.

He claims that he can eat around 51 hot chilies in one minute without it causing him any medical problems or agony.

The 'Chilly man' has sent a request to the Guinness Book of World Records to include his entry in the list of amazing feats.

Video: Msn
Tags: |

Comments

Unknown said…
I don't think they will do it as it may be dangerious for others to try it. But then i have seen them do some pretty stupid things. I have used those chili peppers in one of my Chili Recipes and i got to tell you that i wont do it again. I took the recipe off my site because i was affrade someone would hurt themselfs with it.