Puppy Swallows Yonder Star
This dozy puppy almost had his last Christmas dinner — after he swallowed a star decoration.
Yorkshire Terrier Charlie found the old Christmas star as he rummaged in owner Felicity Clifford’s bin.
She thought the five-month-old pup had swallowed a bone — but an X-ray revealed the star.
Charlie made a full recovery after it was taken out with forceps under anaesthetic.
Vet Robert Newcombe of charity PDSA’s hospital in Plymouth, Devon, said: “I’ve seen odd things as a vet but this is the strangest ever.”
Source: The Sun
Tags: Puppy | Dog | Yonder Star | X-Ray | Charlie